So with the official demo being launched just before Christmas, I've been doing some work to "pretty up" the game, and make it more game-like. One notable thing that is missing so far is any in-game reference to the INCREDIBLY elaborate back-story that was written over the course of several months.
This video teaser, however, will give you your first hint at what the in-game story will be like! Check it out!
It adds an extra bit of pizazz to the game, I think!
Other achievements lately are as follows:
- The minimap is now fully functional
- All of the A.I bugs have now been sorted out
- All the new weapons work wonderfully
- The current floor number can now be seen on the map
- New blood effects
- New sound effects throughout the game
- A couple of technical glitches that have been bugging me
and slowing me down for ages have now been fixed
So yeah, heaps done! Tomorrow I'm sorting out more little things, but most of the problems of late have been little, left over things that need to be fixed before the demo ships off to the alpha testers. Remember that it's not too late to sign up to be an alpha tester! Just join up on our Facebook page, look for the post about it and leave us a comment there!
Talk again soon!