Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gulp gulp gulp

So I've been spending my time working on a procedural potion generator for the game. Now you get items like these:


When you find them in chests and whatnot, they come up as "unidentified potion" and may harm you, help you or a mix of the two. You never know! Later on in the game you'll be able to get them identified, or, if you're in a pinch, you can just drink one and see what happens.

If you keep up to date with the bug fixes column, though, you'll notice that I've been having quite a bit of trouble getting them to work properly... It's been a very blargh kind of weekend and I haven't been overly well, as well as having to do some work on side-projects, etc, so the game hasn't really had my full attention (much as I'd like it to) but you should see a new video of these working properly within a few days! There have been a couple of other new things thrown into the game lately, too, and I should mention that the trailer is coming along swimmingly. About 3/4 done, I'd say, so you'll get to see that soon, too!

But for now I am insanely tired and very worn out, so I'll update you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment