Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Sunday, June 12, 2011

New things

So you'll remember a while back that I mentioned the in-game language of the game, called Ahkrani. Well it's getting a bit more developed now. It was developed by Rachel Birchnoff over at Ordinary Obscurity and her handwriting is much better than mine. Here's an example of what it can look like when hand written:


So that's looking fairly cool and you should be seeing more of that as time goes on. I may even end up turning it into a font you can download to use yourself :D

The next topic is the magic that I'm working on:


I'll be adding two initial spells, Seer and Guiding Light, to test the system. Once they're working better I'll do another video for you.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment