Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spawners


This is Mr Zombie. Say "Hello, Mr Zombie!"

Mr Zombie spawned into the game world all by himself! That's right. Monsters are now spawning in as part of the level generation. Still plenty of bugs (for example, the number of monsters in a dungeon isn't yet regulated by its size, so I had a tiny level get created that was packed to the rafters with monsters!)

But it's a damn good start! Soon you will see them moving around and whatnot.

I'll have to start adding weapons.......

Also, I managed to (literally) quadrouple the rendering speed of the engine :) works much smoother now. I got some lag on a particularly large dungeon and it made me cranky so I worked on it hahaha

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment