Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Download Soon

So I thought I'd do a quick post to give you all an update on my plans for this game in the near future. I'm going to release another Alpha build (a LOT more complete than the last one) but before I do that, I have a certain list of features I plan on having added:

- Solve the problem of enemies walking through walls
- Put in combat (but still based on the "silly" A.I. that I have in there)
- Add in-game menus
- MAYBE add the inventory code and add in item drops from crates, etc.

Once those things are done (I'm hoping by around revision 0.00.024) I'll release a new Alpha build.

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment