Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Weapons!

So I spent tonight doing some work anyway lol I had a play around with animating the Short Sword and incorporating it into the game. I hit a snag with converting the animation splines out of the CAD software and into the MSoA engine. Kind of thrown today though, since I had my first day back at work after the Christmas break and it was a pretty shitty one, so I've spent the evening vegging out and watching Good Will Hunting (awesome film).

I DID, however, manage to pump out a Long Sword and a Medium Shield model for your enjoyment :)


Anyway, I hope you like them, since they'll be in the game. Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment