Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Updated updates!

So we have progress! Doors are done finally, and there are also the tables and columns. Makes some serious improvements to the appearance of the dungeon. So here is that video I promised you!



In this video you can also see the new development console that I put in place. Makes development a LOT easier as I can real-time affect the global lighting and get info on various objects and player information.

Anyway, I'm still working on the game today, so I'll give more updates as I do more awesome things! Not too far away from putting in enemies, too, which is awesome.

That means I'm not that far away from having a playable demo ready! Woo!

Talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you made doors that rotate instead of sliding up or down. Indeed, when a door slides up or down, shouldn't it stick out on the upper or lower level?

    ReplyDelete