Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Friday, December 31, 2010

Dropping Some Tunes

So I've gotten the music engine working, too. I never intended music to be a dominant feature in the game, and as such it will be quite subtle, and be made up almost entirely of ambient background noise that will flow in a musical manner. Hard to explain, really, but I'll put it in the next video so that you can hear it.

I've started playing with monsters. Just getting them into the world, mainly. No A.I. yet, but they're loading in nicely, and as I move around the dungeon I can hear them breathing or wheezing around the corners. It's very cool and creepy! So I guess you'll get to see/hear them in the next video, too!

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment