Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Monday, May 3, 2010

Hmm... Roomy...


Two things are apparent from the screenshot above...

1) I am very tired...
and 2) I got rooms working :D

So now this means that dungeons won't be all tight corridors and stair cases, but now there can be rooms of all different shapes and sizes, too! Woo! Exciting!

This was a REAL puzzler to work out, but after working on it all day I finally just managed to get it working and now I'm ready for bed...

As a side note, I also managed to substantially lighten the in-game experience, so it's not quite so dark. I'll make sure I put up a new in-game video very soon for you all to see it.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment